HADITH KANALLAHU WALAM YAKUN SHAY'UN GHAYRUHU
RIWAYATAN - DIRAYATAN - 'AQIDATAN.
(حديث كان الله ولم يكن شيءٌ غيره رواية ودراية وعقيدة)
AUTHOR: Shaykh Salah al-Din b. Ahmed al-Idlibi |
| التأليف: الشيخ صلاح الدين بن أحمد الإدلبي |
PAPERBACK COVER: 57 PAGES | A5 SIZE | FIRST PUBLICATION 2014 |
| نوع التجليد: كرتوني | ٥٨ صفحة | الطبعة الأولى: ٢٠١٤م |
PUBLISHED: Dar al-Fathi | 'Amman, Jordan |
| الناشر: دار الفتح | عمّان، الأردن |
ISBN: 978-9957-2324-50 |
HADITH | KHABAR | A5 SIZE |
ANALYSIS ON ONE TYPE OF HADITH |
VARIOUS TRANSMISSIONS |
EDITING AND SOURCONG OF SCHOLARLY VIEWS |
APPLICATION IN 'AQIDAH |
TAKHRIJ & TA'LIQ |
SMALL WORK | MISQUOTED & MISUNDERSTOOD TRANSMISSION |
EXTREMELY GOOD QUALITY PRINT | WHITE PAPER |
ONE COLOUR FONT | FONT IS CLEAR VERY LARGE |
ABOUT THE BOOK:
A small treatise analysing the transmissions and benefit of the Hadith/Athar of 'Allah existed while nothing else existed'. An statement that has been the centre of many discussions, debates and refutations. In it our author starts laying out the foundation in methods of ascertaining transmissions of this sort then after he mentions some opinions of the scholars in regards to the various wordings found in this hadith. Then after he produces the various transmissions of the Hadith with notes on their weakness/strength. Then followed by what other narrations and verses support this statement with the final conclusion of scholarly opinions and how to use this transmission and in which context.
ABOUT SHAYKH AL-IDLIBI:
Born in 1367/1948 the city of Aleppo , and studied at the secondary in Shari'a, then at the Faculty of Law at the University of Damascus , and then in the Dar al-Hadith Hassania in Rabat , where he got a diploma graduate master's degree in Islamic sciences and Hadith 1975 and then after the Doctoral in Islamic sciences and Hadith 1980. He studied the Hadith subject and its sciences and in addition number of other legal degrees in various institutes or universities of which two years in University of al-Qarawiyin in the Faculty of Arabic Language in Marrakech, Morocco and ten years in Imam Muhammad Ibn Sa'ud Islamic University in Riyadh , and four years at the Faculty of Islamic and Arabic Studies in Dubai. al-Idlibi supervised a number of theses and participated in the discussion of a number of other works/ reviews while in the University of Imam Muhammad Ibn Sa'ud, in the Faculty of Theology.
He wrote some beneficial works amongst the being:
- Hadith Kanallahu Walam Yakun Shay'un Ghayruhu; a small treatise analysing the transmisions and benefit of the Hadith/Athar of 'Allah existed while nothing else existed'
- Ahadith Fadha'il al-Sham - Dirasatun Naqdiyyah; a collection of Ahadith about the virtues of Sham and critical study of the transmissions.
- Manhaj Naqdil Matn 'ind 'Ulama'i al-Hadith al-Nabawi; a 400 pages analysis on the transmissions of Hadith wordings according to the Hadith experts.
- Kashful Ma'lul mima Sumiyya bi Silsilat al-Ahadith al-Sahihah; a 300 odd pages on the grading or rendition of hadith works in in the Silsilah Sahihah arrangements by Shaykh Nasir al-Din al-Albani.
- 'Aqa'id al-Asha'irah wa Hawlat Jadidah minal Hiwar; over 300 pages refutation or reply to Safar al-Hawali's monogram on the Asha'irah. A widely accepted and well mannered work.
He is currently alive and works on many other initiatives.