WASA'IL AL-WUSUL ILA SHAMA'IL AL-RASUL
(وسَائل الوُصُول إلى شمائل الرَسُول)
AUTHOR: Shaykh Yusuf b. Isma'il al-Nabhani |
| المألف: الشيخ يوسف بن إسماعيل النبهاني ١٣٥٠ هـ |
'UNIYA BIH: Muhammad Nur 'Abd al-Rahman Kanju & Muhammad Ghassan |
| عني به: محمد نور عبد الرحمن كنجو، محمد غسّان نصُوح غرقول الحسيني |
HARD BACKCOVER: 400 PAGES | SECOND PUBLICATION 2015 |
| نوع التجليد: مجلد فلكسي | ٤٠٠ صفحة | الطبعة: الثاني: ٢٠١٥م |
PUBLISHED: Dar al-Minhaj | Jeddah, Sa'udi |
| الناشر: دَارُ المِنهاج | جدة، المملكة العربية السعودية |
ISBN: 978-9953-498-74-4 |
SEERAH | SHAMA'IL |
PROPHETIC BIOGRAPHY | CHARACTERISTICS |
IDEAL STUDY BOOK ON THE CHARACHTER OF THE PROPHET SAW |
WELL USED | BASED ON AUTHENTIC AHADITH |
ABRIDGED FROM POPULAR SHAMA'IL BOOKS |
QUALITY PRINT | WHITE PAPER |
ONE COLOUR FONT | FULL TASHKEEL |
ABOUT THE BOOK:
The aim of this books is not the mere historical knowledge which people incline towards and hearts are attracted to, and are mentioned in gathering. The aim are other important benefits in the religion:
- The feeling of delight in the lofty attributes and pleasing characteristics of the beloved Rasul (Allah bless him and give him peace).
- Drawing closer to him (Allah bless him and give him peace)
- Attaining his love and pleasure by making mention of his perfect attributes, and excellent character. Just as a poet draws closer to a generous one by making mention of his beautiful attributes and characteristics.
- Obedience and following of him for the one whom Allah has given success in that which he is able to follow him in. Such as his generosity, forbearance, humility, zuhd, worship and other than them from his fine character traits and noble states (Allah bless him and give him peace). And this necessitates the love of Allah (Most High) which contains felicity in both worlds.
Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘If you love Allah, then follow me and Allah will love you’. May Allah make us from the followers of Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) in his upright sacred law, and straight path, and gather us beneath his banner in the company of the people who love him (Upon him and them all blessings and peace).
al-Qadi Yusuf bin Isma'il bin Yusuf bin Isma'il bin Muhammad Nasir al-Din al-Nabhani (1849–1932) born in Ijzim in Palestine, now south of Haifa in Israel, was a Palestinian Sunni Islamic scholar, judge, prolific poet, and defender of the Ottoman Caliphate. He died in Beirut. His teachings have influenced much of Sufism's development in the 19th and 20th century.
He initially studied among the scholars of his home town Nabhan, Palestine and then at al-Azhar in Egypt. After receiving Ijaza's he came back to his locality in Nabhan. He also studied under scholars of Sham and Madinah. Amonst his popular works are:
- It-haf al-Muslim Bi Ahadith al-Targhib wal Tarhib min al-Bukhari wa Muslim,
- al-Ahadith al-Arba'in min Amthal Afsah al-'Alamin,
- al-Ahadith al-Arba'in fi Fadl al-Jihad wal Mujahidin,
- al-Ahadith al-Arba'in fi Fada'il Sayyid al-Mursalin,
- Jami' Karamatil Awliya'i (in 2 volume)
- Khulasat al-Kalam fi Tarjih Dinil Islam,
- Riyadul Jannah fi Adhkar al-Kitab wal Sunnah,
- Wasa'il al-Wusul ila Shama'il al-Rasul,
- al-Majmu'at al-Nabhaniyyah fil Mada'ih al-Nabawiyyah (about the praises of the prophet s.a.w. in 4 volumes)
and much more.
He passed away to his Lord in 1932. An intelligent and prolific writer in many subject.